Practique: le vendredi 10-12h … to be discussed
Theory: le vendredi 12-14h
Locale: Online via Teams.
- Lecture 1: Overview of course Exercises
- Lecture 2: Microscopy Exercises
- Lecture 3: Microscopy, Clusters Exercises - second part of ch. 2 Exercises - first part of ch. 3
- Lecture 4: Clusters Exercises - second part of ch. 3
- Lecture 5: Crystal Growth Exercises
References Course materials are taken from many sources. The following are useful but not obligatory for the course:
- General reference covering many topics from the course: Les nanosciences 1. Nanotechnologies and nanophysique, Marcel Lahmani, Claire Dupas and Philippe Houday, 3e edition revue et augmentee, Belin.